Login to Socialcam, Log in to Socialcam, a social mobile video sharing software that enables users to record stunning movies and share them online and on mobile devices using the app itself or via other social networks like Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Using this smartphone software will make it simpler and more enjoyable to share films with friends.
Because it integrates with Facebook to let you share your movies with more people in less time and because you can add soundtracks or apply themes to your films. The one thing about this programme that I don’t like is that it’s only presently compatible with Android and iPhone. I use an Android phone, but several of my friends have Windows 8 phones, so it would be great if I could share entertaining and interesting movies with them using this app.
Because of its functionality, Socialcam is frequently referred to as a social network. For instance, you can tag and untag yourself from videos, mention or reply to other users by tapping the “@” button on your keyboard and starting to type the user’s name, make your videos private or public, export your videos, and conduct searches based on hashtags to find awesome and interesting content.
Logging Into Socialcam – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Navigate to the Socialcam homepage at https://socialcam.com/.
- After clicking the “login” link in the upper right corner of the page, select “Click here if you want to login without Facebook” from the pop-up box that appears.
- Fill up the first field of the access form with your email address.
- Fill up the second field box with your user password.
- All you have to do to enter is click the blue “Login” button at the bottom right corner of the access form.
Visit https://socialcam.com/users/new, complete the registration form on the left side of the page, and then press the blue “Create my Account” button at the bottom.
Facebook Login for Socialcam
Simply because it’s quicker and simpler, you should try utilising this technique if you already have a Facebook account. Simply visit the website’s main page, open the user access form by following the procedures I previously outlined, then click the large blue “Connect With Facebook” button at the top.
- Accepting the app and the website’s terms of service (TOS) completes the process.
Instructions for Recovering a Socialcam Password
Return to the website’s sign-in page and click the “Forgot Your Password?” link that is immediately below the “password” text box if you’ve forgotten or misplaced it.
- Or simply input your email address and click “Get a New Password” at https://socialcam.com/forgot_passwords/new.