Register, Login, and Print Payment Slips for the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024 at mahakosh.gov.in. The Finance Department of the Government of Maharashtra has started the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal for all government workers and retirees in Maharashtra. More than 19 lakh people who work for the government have registered on the site. One problem with the site is that it tries to provide too many services on one page. Read this piece if you want to learn more about the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024, including registering, logging in, getting a payment slip, and other things.
Mahakosh Pay Slip
Through the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024, you can access services such as the Budget Estimation, Allocation, and Monitoring System (BEAMS), the Government Receipt Accounting System (GRAS), the Employees’ Payroll Package, and more. People can only use these services from their own homes. The portal has helped workers and companies complete their work faster and better. As we read, we can learn more about the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal.
Important instructions for people who work at the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal, Officials want all employees to remember the following essential directions when they use the portal as mentioned earlier’s features.
- From the 5th to the 15th of every month, the officials give the electricity to the workers. The tool is a part of the DDO Assist. login.
- People who work for DDo or DDO Assistant can get to their Employee Corner by checking in as usual.
- You can see more than just your pay stub in the Employee Corner section. You can view the NGR schedule, the DCPS R3 slip, your loan, and other services.
- Looking at the NGR Schedule, DCPS R3, and GPF Slip is now easier. Users must choose the month and year they want to see more information for each service. The data will then appear on the screen.
- On the website, users can now look at the details of their current loans in the “View Loan Details” section.
How do I get the Payment Slip from mahakosh.gov.in?
- The process will begin as soon as you click on this link to go to the Mahakosh website: https://mahakosh.gov.in/
- Now, you need to go to the area for applications and click on the Sevarth link that’s there.
- The thing will now make a new link. The login part of the screen is on the right side.
- Type in your password information correctly, and the dashboard will appear on the screen.
- The new screen will have several choices that run vertically.
- Please find the Employee Center Report and click on it to bring up the drop-down choice.
- Please see that menu and click on the link that says “View Pay Slip.” This will take you to a new page.
- You can now see information about employees, such as their name, DCPS ID, gender, date of birth, office, job title, and DDO code and name.
- Read these carefully, then choose which months’ pay stubs you must make.
- Once you’ve chosen the months, tap the link that says “View Pay Slip.” The pay stub will finally show up on the screen shortly.
- Click on the “Print” or “Save” button to get to the pay stub in hard copy or digitally.
Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip Portal 2024: Important Links