JUVNL Recruitment 2024 Notification, JAO/JLM/JE/AE Apply Online, Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited will accept online applications from qualified applicants for several temporary technical positions at JUVNL and its affiliated businesses in 2024. Candidates interested in a career in the Power Sector’s Transmission/ Distribution functions can apply for the available positions according to the established timeline. Before the deadline, interested and qualified individuals must submit their JUVNL recruitment 2024 application form for the specific position. Candidates should check this page frequently for the most recent information and updates on JUVNL recruitment in 2024.
JUVNL Recruitment 2024
JUVNL Recruitment On juvnl.org.in Recruitment 2024, all recently announced and upcoming job notifications for JUVNL Recruitment 2024 are available, and interested candidates may apply online for the position. The instantaneous availability of the information supplied on BECIL Recruitment is advantageous for those seeking employment with JUVNL. Join today to apply for the job of your dreams via Recruitment 2024.
JUVNL Notification 2024 Details
|Jharkhand Urja Vikash Nigam Limited
JUVNL Notification 2024 Eligibility Criteria Details
- Applying candidates should not be more than 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 2 years for BC-I/ BC-II*, 3 years for Women (UR/ BC-I/ BC-II)* and 5 years for SC/ ST (Male / Female) Candidates.
- Appliers must have trade certificate as Electrician / Wiremen / fitter from an ITI and should have experience in relevant field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Written Test
- Interview (For AE Post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
- Commencement of Online Application Form Is : Update Soon
- Closing Date For Apply Online : Update Soon
JUVNL Recruitment 2024 Application Form, How to apply?
- Only qualified and interested in the position should visit the board’s official website, which can be found at juvnl.org.in, www.jbvnl.co.in, juunl.co.in, and www.jusnl.co.in.
- Click the ‘Apply online’ link after entering the official website.
- Find the appropriate employment announcement now, then choose the position you wish to apply for.
- After that, complete the registration application with all the necessary information.
- After registering successfully, pay the application cost online using the SBI payment link.
- Candidates must provide all necessary paperwork, including a scanned copy of their ID and signature.
- After that, submit the online application form.
- At last, use the application page to obtain the summary sheet.