HPPCL Recruitment 2024 Notification, JAO/JLM/JE/AE Apply Online, Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Careers and Apply Online at hppcl.in for HPPCL Recruitment 2024. Candidates looking for the HPPCL Hiring Notification can find all the necessary information. Candidates can examine the minimum educational requirements, the higher and lower age limits, the job location, and the application process for HPPCL positions. Click on the links below to learn more about the additional eligibility requirements.
HPPCL Recruitment 2024
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited plans to hire junior and assistant engineers for opening posts. According to the most recent RTI response, HPPCL will shortly issue the formal announcement for several Engineering positions. Qualified applicants can submit applications for the HPPCL Recruitment 2024 after the notification’s issuance. In this article, we have included all the pertinent information related HPPCL Recruitment 2024. Therefore, read the entire post attentively and save this website to your bookmarks for future Engineering Job Updates.
HPPCL Notification 2024 Details
|Jr Office Asst, Jr Engineer,
Steno-Typist-Trainee, – Trainee
HPPCL Notification 2024 Eligibility Criteria Details
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years.
- Candidates must possess BE/B. Tech/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or other required discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- Written Test
- Interview (For AE Post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|Application Last Date:
Procedure for Apply the HPPCL Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official website first. Choose Here
- Click the provided Official Notification. Utilise Now
- Attention to the specifics and locate the eligibility information at the provided link (pdf).
- Now examine If you meet the requirements, apply for the position by clicking the link provided.
- Complete the information, then Print the post form and the attached documents.
- Now, proceed with the following steps. If a payment is necessary on an official website, please double-check before proceeding.
- You must print it off and keep it with you.