The days of getting balance-related alerts from telecom providers are long gone. Telecom companies like Airtel no longer issue reminders in the modern day. This is due to the fact that you can always check your balance using a smartphone. Yeah, it’s now very simple to check your Airtel balance. You may use it to check whether the due date for your postpaid bills is approaching.
Airtel balance check Codes
- This section will lead you through the entire Airtel balance check process using two different approaches:
Airtel Balance Check via Thanks app
Checking the balance of your Airtel postpaid number is most likely one of the easiest things you can do. Just download the app on your phone, then follow the instructions listed below.
- On your smartphone, use the Airtel Thanks app and sign up using your cell number.
- The ‘Services’ portion is at the bottom left corner.
- Find the information, such as the primary Airtel balance, the duration of the plan, data use, and so forth.
Only the Airtel Thanks app allows you to track numerous phone numbers together under one account. In addition, the app allows you to pay mobile and utilities bills.
Airtel Balance Check without Thanks app
Now, don’t worry if you don’t have the app on your smartphone. The methods listed below still allow you to check your Airtel balance on your mobile device:
Using the USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) Code
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is a GSM protocol that is often referred to as fast codes or features codes. It is used to receive data from the mobile network, SIM card, or cellular device. USSD code, to put it simply, is an extra-UI protocol that individuals may use to access secret functionality.
To check your Airtel balance for various purposes, there are a variety of USSD codes available. These are what they are:
|Main balance check||*123#|
|Talk time loan||*141# or dial 52141|
|Data loan code||*141# or call 52141|
|Miss call alert service||*888#|
|Voice or roaming packs||*222#|
|Postpaid current bill plan check||SMS “BP” To 121|
|Postpaid due/pending amount check||SMS “OT” To 121|
|Postpaid bill payment check||SMS “PMT” To 121|
|Postpaid current plan usage check||SMS “UNB” To 121|
|Data balance check for 2G users||*121*9#|
|Airtel gift service||Dial *141#|
|Airtel hello tunes||Dial *678#|
|Airtel Facebook service||Dial *325#|
|Airtel Twitter service||Dial *515#|
|Airtel free Wynk detail||Dial *121*8# Then Type 6|
|Airtel voice packs detail||Dial *121*8# Then Type 7|
|Airtel SMS packs detail||Dial *121*8# Then Type 8|
- You may get information about your Airtel net balance, plan validity, and other things right away by using the aforementioned USSD codes.
Sending text messages to the following numbers will allow users to check their Airtel balance, establish or terminate a new service, manage other services, and more.
- Send ‘START’ to 121 to purchase a new service
- Send ‘STOP’ to 121 to opt out of a service
- Send ‘START 0’ to 1909 to activate the ‘Do not Disturb’ mode
- SMS ‘PORT’ to 1909 to port your postpaid number
- Send ‘Short Code’ to manage all your Airtel services
Through Missed Calls
Give the numbers listed below a missed call to check your Airtel balance and other information related to your postpaid number:
|Dial 12131||To check Airtel offers available on your usage|
|Dial 123||To get the Airtel recharge code|
|Dial 1909||To activate DND mode on Airtel|
There is a third way to check the Airtel balance in addition to these two. This includes using the Airtel website to check the balance. Now let’s look at how to implement it specifically below:
How to Check Airtel Balance through the Website?
If you don’t want to send texts, USSD codes, or download the Airtel Thanks app, you may take use of the website. Observe the guidelines below to check your balance on the website:
- Click here to go to the Airtel website: https://www.airtel.in
- By providing your cellphone number, you may log in to the website. You will then get an OTP on your phone.
- Access the website by entering the OTP.
- Go to the dashboard that shows your Airtel number after entering the OTP.
- See your current balance, SMS balance, Airtel internet balance, and other information.
Now that you know the different methods to check your Airtel balance, let’s proceed further to find out some of the best postpaid plans below:
Rs. 399 Plan
It is one of our basic postpaid plans that provides benefits, such as 40GB data rollover, 100 SMS per day, unlimited local/STD and roaming calls, free Amazon Prime subscription, and access to the Airtel Xstream app.
Rs. 499 Plan
This plan includes OTT benefits like free subscriptions to Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar as well as free access to the Airtel Xstream app. In addition to this, it also includes standard benefits, such as 75 GB data rollover, 100 SMS per day, and unlimited local/STD and roaming calls.