How do I sign up for the eWay Bill Portal? When it comes to eWay Bills, there are three types of taxpayers/users: registered suppliers, registered/unregistered carriers, and unregistered suppliers.
E-Way Bill Login
To make e-Way Bills, you have to sign up on the e-Way Bill site. For registration on the e-Way Bill platform, you need the GSTIN of the registered taxpayer/transporter (if registered) and the registered Mobile number with the GST system.
- E-Way Bill (EWB) is short for “electronic way bill.” If a GST-registered person wants to move things worth more than Rs. 50,000 in a single transaction, bill, or delivery challan, he must make one. The goal of putting in place EWBs is to give a single permission for moving goods all over the land.
- The E-Way Bill login portal is a government-run website that lets users and transportation companies create and delete E-Way bills.
What does the Eway bill entry page look like?
- https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ is the official government site where you can make, manage, and delete EWBs. All taxpayers and shippers in India will use this one web site to make EWBs.
- Before, you could get to the link through ewaybill.nic.in. The GST Council has told the same information to be sent to a new website called ewaybillgst.gov.in. NIC is the company that runs this website, which was formerly known as ewaybill.nic.in.
- An Electronic Waybill, also called an e-Way bill, is needed to move goods worth more than $50,000 from one state to another for business purposes. Ewaybillgst.gov.in is the place on the internet where you can make the necessary paperwork. You can also send one to yourself via text message or the official app, which is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store. After the e-Way bill is given, the seller, the receiver, and the transporter all get a unique e-Way bill number. This gives everyone permission to move the goods from point A to point B.
When should you make an e-Way bill?
Before goods can be moved across state lines, the e-Way bill needs to be passed. Below is a list of things for which you must make sure that an e-Way bill is made. Keep reading to find out more.
You’ll need to make an e-Way bill if you do any of the following.
- Giving out goods in exchange for money
- Providing goods without payment
- Someone who wasn’t registered brought in a stock.
The word “supply” refers to the movement of goods, not just for sales but also for inter-branch moves, purchases from unregistered people, and/or barter trades. But in certain situations, an e-Way bill must be made even if the amount of the goods does not hit $50,000. Here’s a list of some of those times:
- The owner or the authorised job worker sends things to a job worker in another state.
- The GST doesn’t apply when a dealer moves homemade goods between states.
The advantages of eway login
1. Less paper to fill out:
Because the RFID device is attached to the vehicle and the e-way bill can be checked through the device, the person in charge of the vehicle for moving things will never have to carry paper copies again.
2. Cutting costs:
This bill lowers logistics costs by making sure that bills are filled out correctly. As a result, fewer people will try to avoid paying taxes.
3. Transportation that works well and doesn’t cost too much:
The Eway bill method will make it easier and faster to move around. This will help the reorganization of the industry over time. No one will have to wait in line at the checkpoint, and goods will move through more quickly. This will make the best use of resources.
4. It’s easy to use:
The Eway payment system is very easy to use and has a very simple layout. The sellers can download the e-way bill on their own.
5. Making an Eway bill is easy and quick:
In the not-too-distant future, it will be easy to make an e-way payment. Because the government only has a small budget, it will be very easy.
Find out how the E-way bill affects the Indian transportation business as well.
Registration for E-Way bill login
Three types of taxpayers can use the e-way bill. Registered and unregistered carriers, as well as unregistered providers, are among them. The steps for registering as a taxpayer or a registered transporter are as follows:
- To access the e-way bill gateway, go to https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/.
- Put your cursor on the term ‘Registration’ at the top of the page. A drop-down option will appear, from which you must select ‘e-Way Bill Registration.’
- Input your GST Identification Number and the captcha code on the new screen, then click ‘Go.’
- You will be sent to a new page where you will be required to generate and authenticate a One-Time Password. Your GSTIN, name, trade name, and address will be auto-populated on this page. Click ‘Send OTP’ once you’ve double-checked the information and made sure it’s right. By selecting ‘Verify OTP,’ you must enter and validate the OTP.
- You’ll be brought to a new page where you may create a new user ID and password.
- You can use this user id and password to access the eway bill login system.
The Eway bill login procedure
- After enrolling at the eway portal https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/, taxpayers can log in with a User id and password.
- User ID – It must have at least 8 but no more than 15 characters, which can include alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- The password must include at least 8 characters. If a user forgets his Login credentials, he can utilise the ‘Forgot User ID’/’Forgot TransID’/’Forgot Password’ buttons to retrieve them.