How to view your Central Bank of India account balance Checking the balance of the central bank: You must be aware that you can accomplish everything easy today online. In such a scenario, you may effortlessly check the account balance of the Central Bank of India from your mobile device while at home.
CBI Bank Balance Check
You’re going to find this post to be really remarkable since it explains both offline and online ways to check your Central Bank of India account balance. Thus, let’s get started with today’s article and learn more about all the straightforward ways to check the balance of a Central Bank of India account.
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number
CBI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number Dial 09555244442 for Balance Enquiry: You can get the last ‘clear’ balance on the account through SMS.
How to check account balance of Central Bank of India
How can I check my Central Bank of India account balance?
- For its clients, the Central Bank of India has also provided an account balance check number.
- Call the missing phone number 95552 44442 to check the balance of the Central Bank of India.
- If someone has a Central Bank of India account, they can call this number from their mobile device using the missed call feature to find out the amount of their account.
- When someone contacts this number from the mobile number associated with his bank account, the bank sends an SMS to that person’s cell phone inquiring about his bank account balance.
- This makes checking your bank account balance via missed call quite simple, and anyone may use this service on any mobile device.
How can I get the Central Bank of India’s balance by SMS?
Nowadays, every bank offers new services to its consumers, and Central Bank of India is no exception. Customers may now get account balance updates by SMS.
In reality, the Central Bank of India has provided its clients with a number where they may send an SMS to get the amount of their bank accounts. This number is available to everyone who has an account with the Central Bank of India.
To check your Central Bank of India account balance, Text the number to 99675-33228. You may get your account balance through SMS by sending an SMS from the mobile phone associated with your bank account with the text “BALAVL + your bank account number + your MPIN”.
Send SMS BALAVL 111222222222 5555 to 99675-33228, for instance, if your bank account number is 1112 2222 2222 and your MPIN is 5555. Following that, the bank will send you a message to your mobile phone in which the sum due on your account is displayed.
How can I use online banking to check my Central Bank of India balance?
Nearly every bank offers its clients the option of using net banking, which gives you access to practically all of the services associated to your bank account.
- Net banking makes it very simple to check the balance of any Central Bank of India account.
- You must first register for net banking for this on the Central Bank of India’s official website, centralbankofindia.co.in.
- You must then log into your online banking account.
- Following that, the “Balance Inquiry” option will appear in the Net Banking area.
- You may view your account’s balance by selecting the “balance enquiry” option.
Check Central Bank Of India Balance From Passbook
It is very easy to know the balance of Central Bank of India from the passbook, before net banking and SMS banking etc., the balance of the bank account was known only by using the passbook. To know the balance of Central Bank of India from passbook, you have to take the passbook of your bank account to your bank branch.
Following that, you must provide your bank account passbook to a bank employee and request that he inform you of the balance in your account. The bank employee will then inform you of the balance in your account. In this way, you may simply find out the balance of your bank account whenever you visit your local branch of a bank.
With a payment application, check the Central Bank of India’s balance
- Knowing the balance of the Central Bank of India from the payment application is also extremely simple.
- Installing any online payment software, such as Google Pay, Phone Pay, Bhim UPI, etc. is the first step in learning the balance of the Central Bank of India through a payment application.
- After that, you must register a mobile number from your bank account as an account holder in such applications.
- Your bank account must then be added to the application.
- By selecting the option to examine account balance after adding the bank account, you may quickly learn the balance of your bank account.
To check balance, this way is now the most popular. You may apply this procedure anytime, anyplace, and it’s incredibly simple.
How can I check my Central Bank of India balance with my ATM card?
You may quickly check the balance of any bank’s account using an ATM card, and you can do the same for the bank account of the Central Bank of India.
- You must swipe your ATM card in any ATM machine to access the Central Bank of India’s bank account balance.
- The PIN for your ATM card must then be entered.
- Several alternatives will be shown to you after entering the PIN.
- You may also see the option to check your balance in there.
- You must select the Balance Enquiry option.
- You may view your bank account’s unpaid balance as soon as you select the option for Balance Inquiry.