How to Block and Replace a a Standard Chartered Credit Card: You can ban a lost or stolen credit card immediately. Credit card blocking avoids account fraud. Please keep track of your credit card activity to report them on time. Standard Chartered Bank offers 4 credit card blocking techniques.
Standard Chartered Bank credit card blocking methods:
Customers can block Standard Chartered credit cards via bank techniques. Using one of Standard Chartered’s four ways, immediately call the bank to stop your lost or stolen credit card;
- Using NetBanking at Standard Chartered Bank
- Using the Standard Chartered Bank app for smartphones.
- By using the Standard Chartered Bank Phone Banking
- By stopping by a Standard Chartered Bank branch.
Credit card blocking is most straightforward with online banking. Net banking lets you plug a credit card in 3 easy steps:
- Visit the Standard Chartered Bank website and log in to your net banking account with your user ID and password.
- Select ‘Help & Services’ from the selections.
- Select ‘Report Lost/Stolen card’ from Card Management and follow the on-screen steps.
After a pop-up message on your device screen, you’ll receive a new card at your registered mailing address.
Download the Standard Chartered mobile banking app and complete these steps:
- Log in to your account using your internet banking login information in the mobile banking app.
- Click on Help & Services.
- Click Report Lost/Stolen Card under the card management section.
- Follow the screen directions to ban your credit card.
After blocking your credit card, the bank will mail you a replacement.
Standard Chartered Bank offers phone banking for credit card inquiries and complaints. Credit cardholders can stop their cards via phone banking if they lose them. Contact the bank at 1800-345-1000 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and follow the instructions.
- Enter your 4-digit Telephone Identification Number into the IVR on the customer care toll-free number when requested.
- Complete the IVR instructions to block your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Branch of Standard Chartered:
The bank branch can also accept credit card block requests. Complete the steps below;
- Visit the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch and obtain the credit card block application at the counter.
- Submit the completed form to the bank branch.